The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- Press Release: Smartgrids essential towards making Europe World n°1 in renewables Read more
- Europe, World n°1 in Renewables: European SmartGrids and Photovoltaic Platforms to address challenges of Repowering Europe Read more
- Deployment of Clean & Renewable Energy will be a Technology Trend of 2016 Read more
- ENTSO-E Assembly decides to set up an independent Advisory Council Read more
- EC Launches Consultation on the Energy Union Read more
- DEADLINE EXTENDED Smart Grids Award Competition Open for Nominations Read more
- ENTSO-E published an agreement it has signed with 36 interconnected TSOs Read more
- How to achieve interoperability for demand side flexibility - ESMIG Position Paper Read more
Visit the News section.
- 6-7 June, Vilnius (Lithuania). EURELECTRIC Annual Convention & Conference Read more
- 6-9 June, Porto (Portugal). 13th European Energy Market Conference Read more
- 14-16 June, Brussels (Belgium). Sustainable Energy Week Read more
- 20-24 June, Genoa (Italy). 19th Power Systems Computation Conference Read more
- 20-24 June, Munich (Germany). 32nd edition of the European Photovoltaic Energy Conference Read more
- 27-28 June, Brussels (Belgium). RESCHEDULED! InnoGrid2020+ Read more