The European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future, also called ETP SmartGrids, is the key European forum for the crystallisation of policy and technology research and development pathways for the smart grids sector, as well as the link between EU-level related initiatives.
- ENTSO-E Secretary-General to chair new EU research platform for smart networks. Read more
- ETP Smartgrids evolves towards the ETIP Smart Networks for Energy Transition. Read more
- Innovative and sustainable grid projects awarded “Good Practice of the Year”. Read more
- Grid+Storage public consultation on the draft Grid+Storage 10-year roadmap. Read more
- Additional electricity interconnectors between Iberian Peninsula and the rest of Europe bring benefits. Read more
- Joint declaration on Energy Union proposals to unlock the benefits of demand-side flexibility and energy efficiency. Read more
- ETIPWind workshop, 3 June: Where should R&I funding go. Read more
- European Parliament adopts report "Delivering a new deal for energy consumers". Read more
- All presentations from the Repowering Europe event are now available online Read more
Visit the News section.
- 11 Oct 2016, Paris (France). Workshop on "Flexibility in Future Energy Systems". Read more
- 11-13 October 2016, Prague ( Czech Republic). IFAC Workshop on Control of Transmission and Distribution Smart Grids (CTDSG 2016). Read more
- 18-20 October 2016, Amsterdam (The Netherlands). IEC 61850 Europe 2016. Read more
- 27-28 October 2016, University of Coimbra (Portugal). International Workshop on Optimization Challenges in the Evolution of Energy Networks to Smart Grids. Read more
- 29-30 November 2016, Amsterdam (The Netherlands). SmartSec Europe 2016. Read more